Binary Viewer FindAs you would expect, Ctrl+F opens Find dialog, and F3 does "FindNext".
Search for hexdecimal string is supported too.
Ctrl+G does "Go To Address"
Sorry, we kind of made up the screenshots to explain what Data Viewer does, but now they might be misleading on when it does it. DataViewer will start search or will jump to specified address only after you click a button in the popup dialog, and dilog get closed, not when dialog is still on a screen.
- Miraplacid Binary Viewer Main Screen
- Loading a file
- Alternative View
- Saving data fragment to a new file
- Find a text or hexdecimal string, go to address
- Filtering data
- Following a Pointer
- Node Dependencies
- Information (and error) log
- About Miraplacid Binary DOM Library
- Binary Data Definition Language
- BinPath Expression Language
- Miraplacid Data Viewer Main Page