Miraplacid Binary and Text DOM TechnologiesMiraplacid Binary and Text DOM Technologies are represented by the following main components:
- BinaryDOM API with appropriate code examples
- TextDOM API with examples
- Binary Data Description Language, which is used in BinaryDOM to describe data formats
- Text Data Description Language, which is used in TextDOM to describe text data formats
- Data Viewer application, which could be used to view and analyse files of various formats and demostrates some BinaryDOM capabilities
- Text Viewer application, which could be used to view and analyse text files of various formats and demostrates some TextDOM capabilities
- Binary and Text DOM SDK, which contains redistributable BinaryDOM.dll .Net library with BinaryDOM and TextDOM onboard, documentation and code examples.
TextDOM is a new part of technology. It specialized on complex structured text files. Simple format description language (based on EBNF of well-known Yacc and Bison) and specialized processing algorithms allows to work with text files more efficiently.